Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eat, sleep, and write about poop...

I'd like to start by saying people please, yes I know I am awesome you want more stories but do remember I have a life, okay not really but I just can't write that fast.

I know that those of you who know Superpooper are wandering if I am going to put up your favorite poop stories, and believe me I intend to get every last one I can remember up as well as the new ones that happen once a week if not more!

So if you know her and have a particularly favorite story you'd like me to write about, just send me a message on Facebook and I'll get it on the list.

Never in a million years would I have guess that my writing would end up centering around poop, I guess it really has gone down the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment